Interacting with Other Cultures

With the increase in cultural diversity in America, the skill of being able to work with those of a different ethnic, cultural, or linguistic background is becoming more and more important. I recognize that experience with other cultures is very desirable, so I have expanded my worldly views by immersing myself among those from different backgrounds. I have traveled to different countries and to an opposite side of the US, along with building relationships with those of different backgrounds here at home. The links below provide more detail on trips I have taken that have furthered my ability to interact with other cultures.

Study Abroad in Cambridge, England

Mission to Jamaica

Mission to Montana

Below is a picture taken in Benalmadena, Spain with a new German friend. I spent the day at a local park and explored the beach with one of my friends who was studying abroad in Malaga, Spain and her German friend.
Photobucket