Community Service & Volunteer Experience

The task of completing community service and volunteering is very important in the search for discovering one's true passions and desires. I have engaged in a diverse realm of community service that has guided me to discover my ambitions. Below are links to my various activites that have shaped me. Through these, I feel that I understand the task ahead of me and will better serve those in need. Below are links to various service events.

Jamaica Mission Trip

Remote Area Medical volunteer

St. Mary's of Scott County Hospital Volunteer

Clinic Vols

ARC First Aid Station Team (FAST)

HEAL Lab

Montana Mission Trip

Type 1 Diabetes Lab

CEHHS Dean's Undergraduate Advisory Board


carissa optometryThis picture above shows me using the auto-refractor to approximately determine this lady's lens prescription.

Below is an image of the Montana Mission Trip. My group was helping to build rooms in a building that was in the process of renovation
Photobucket